Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Melon Pan with banana yeast - 自家製酵母メロンパン

I've made melon pan so many times both at work and home that I've lost count of it, and eaten even more since I was a little kid. I love melon pan and perfecting my own melon pan is something that I've been trying for a long time.

And finally, I think that day has come! I made melon pan a few days ago, and it was the best melon pan I've ever made! What made me even more proud was that I used my own banana yeast. Baking classic Japanese breads with my own starter is another challenge that I've set myself. So, I'm very happy that not only did these melon pans taste one of the best ever but also came from my yeast (Thanks to my trusted guy, Mr Banana Yeast!)

I feel I'm one step closer to my dream... ;D


Two of my top tasters fighting for one...

Lana loves melon pan too. She decided she wasn't going to share with Andy and had her own one!

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment