Monday, June 10, 2013

Maple Cheesecake

Since Andy started a new contract, I've been baking cake most of the Sundays for Andy to take it to the office on following Monday, which is great for me because...I get to bake more!
So far, people at the office have been giving me very nice comments (someone even ordered my ginger cake! ;D).


This week I made one of my classics with a little twist, Maple Cheesecake. I used maple biscuits as the base, and added maple syrup in the cheesecake filling. It's a bit different from the ordinary lemony cheesecake, but it tastes richer and deeper with the maple.

The cheesecake safely made it to Andy's work and about 11am I received a text from Andy, saying 'cheesecake is gone.'... Hopefully that was a good sugar supply for a Monday morning... :)

More cheesecake? ;D
Vanilla Cheesecake
Caramel Cheesecake with hazelnuts
The WOS Cheesecake

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment