Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hazelnut Praline Rolls

Hazelnut Praline paste never disappoints me, it did it again.

The other day I made these scrumptious rolls with my remaining hazelnut praline paste.

Ingredients:

- Rich dough -
Starter (I used lemon starter this time) 130g
Very strong flour 250g
Butter 40g
Sugar 30g
Egg 2 + Milk =155g
Oil 1tsp
***

Hazelnut praline paste (see the recipe here)

If you're interested in more detailed recipe for this bread, please sign up to my mailing list. ;D
Email
 

They were like cinnamon rolls but with even richer, nuttier, and deeper taste. 
This brioche type rich sourdough takes more time to prove. But, that long proving time and patience definitely pay off when you bite into the nice soft roll.

Praline paste going through the bread with perfection...

Is it a bread or cake...? Whatever they are, they are awesome... :D
 

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment