Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to me & my sister!

So so so, it's our birthday today! Happy birthday to my sister and me! Unfortunately we cannot be in the same place but I'm sure she's had a fantastic birthday too.

I baked my birthday cake myself... Some people might think 'what? you made your own birthday cake?' But I love it because I get to bake exactly how I want it.

This year was kind of special for me because it's the first time we celebrate my birthday with my daughter, so I wanted to make something that she can have some too as well as Andy and I can enjoy. So, I went for one of my favourite, Swiss roll, again! (I did that for my dad's 60th birthday, didn't I...) But I made the sponge without sugar but substituted with banana, which worked amazingly well. Then added unsweetened cream and fruits in the middle. That was one heavenly birthday cake for me.

I had the whole thing for dinner. After all, it's my birthday, let me eat cake!

Thanks to all my family and friends who made my birthday such an amazing day, and specially thank you to my mum and dad who brought me into this world.

お母さん、お父さん。また誕生日がやってきました。ラナが生まれて初めての誕生日、あらためて誕生日の’ありがたさ’を感じてます。いつもなかなか言葉にして言えんけど、色んな意味で、ありがとう。

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment