Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Loaf

I made my regular Milk and Honey loaf dough with a good intention of making cinnamon rolls with it but instead ended up making a loaf...


When I wake up early in the morning to bake, my body is up but my brain is sometimes still left in bed, and that's what happened when I was making this bread. I made the cinnamon butter filling then spread it on the rolled out dough. Next thing I knew, I was folding it as I do when I make a marble loaf... By that time, I said to myself it would be like a big cinnamon roll and taste pretty much the same...

So that's how the Cinnamon Roll loaf was made! It was actually very nice. In a way a slice of this loaf was much easier to eat (especially for a little person, it's not as sticky as normal cinnamon rolls.)

The cinnamon butter filling is a great option for those who are avoiding sugar as I use honey instead of sugar. It can, of course, be used for usual cinnamon rolls, or spread it on a slice of toast and you will have an instant cinnamon roll toast! ;D

The cinnamon butter filling:

Butter 3 tbsp
Cinnamon 1 tsp
Honey 2 tsp

Mix well all the ingredients together.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment