Monday, May 28, 2012

Cupcakes for our new car

This weekend we had an exciting new arrival... a new car, BIG ONE! Yay!

Now, I can drive in the UK for the very first time because it's an automatic car! And and, our baby stuff fits perfectly with lot more other stuff. Plus, it's got one of my favourite things... electric sliding door... oh...."like"...

So, I made cupcakes for the guys who helps us to pick this car. Black chocolate cupcake for our black car...:D Thank you:)

Apparently these cupcakes are so moreish that one of the sales people came up to the car as we were leaving and asked for us to drop in with more cakes! There is nothing more satisfying than seeing a happy smile made by my cake;)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment