Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello, Las Vegas

We've arrived in our next destination, Las Vegas!

Just before we checked in Mandarin Oriental where we are staying, I've found a beautiful patisserie. Bags, champagne, shoes and more of those posh stuff made of sugar are nicely displayed in the window. They are truly the edible art... huh? you wouldn't eat? well, I'd love to if I could...

It seems that they like making thing with sweets in Vegas. I've found a statue of liberty made of jelly belly. That was very impressive too. Unfortunately, it was covered with glue so I couldn't eat it ;(

Our first dinner in Vegas was buffet. Yes! They've got the ice cream machine! I filled up my cup with vanilla flavoured icy treat...  Standing in front if the machine I thought.. let me have a taste here first.. a lick became a mouthful, and before I know I was having other cup....
With hot caramel sauce, beautiful....:)

I've got the feeling that I'll find fun sweets here in Vegas...

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment