Wednesday, November 10, 2010

5th Nov, our wedding day:)

On 5th November, we got married in Las Vegas. One of the most beautiful days of my life:)

After the ceremony, we went to the Las Vegas sign and cut the wedding cake that Andy's mum, dad and brother arranged for us. The cake had our name and pretty little flowers on it, and of course, the buttery cream was lovely.

We went to the Eiffel Tower restaurant in Paris hotel for a push dinner;)
Followed by the lovely starter and main, we had a nice surprise from the restaurant. They gave us a pretty chocolate mousse with congratulations on the plate. What a treat:)

For the dessert, we had their signature souffle..... when they came to the table, my mouth was wide open... the biggest souffle I've ever seen....
We shared pistachio, granmanie, pumpkin and caramel for eight of us. Amazing texture and flavour. I was so full but couldn't help having them more and more...

Massive thanks to our families who took part in this beautiful day:)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment