Sunday, November 14, 2010

After blowfish...Mango sorbet

We are now in my home town, Osaka:)

Last night we went to my sister's husband restaurant. We had his restaurant 5 year anniversary course menu, which include posh Japanese beef and blowfish! Yes, blowfish is so tasty and delicate. It's one of the most expensive fish in Japan, so I took this opportunity... I went bit greedy, ate quite a lot... humm, yummy yummy..;D

Having had lots of food and drinks, I was next-to-explosion full... However, there is always a space for desserts, right? We were served mango sorbet. The icy refreshing treat went down nicely and made me kind of sober again:)

Thanks to my sister and sis's hubby for a lovely Japanese meal;)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment