Wednesday, August 8, 2012

30th birthday cake for a neighbour's son

It's been a little while since I made this kind of cake...
(if I remembered correctly, the last time was that 5 tire wedding cake!)

So, I had a birthday cake order from our neighbour. It was their son's 30th birthday yesterday. I made a classic sponge cake with jam and butter cream in the middle and iced the cake.

It was nice to make something a bit more "formal" than my usual style. However I have to admit that it's not the most fun thing to do when you have a very demanding little person always needing you for one thing and another. It just so hard to focus!!

Anyway, I managed to deliver the cake on time and we were even given a few pieces of the cake and a glass of champagne. ;)

Happy 30th birthday, Mr G.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment