Sunday, December 11, 2011

Andy's birthday cake... 2011

Haaapy biiirtthday to yooou, haaaapy biiirthday to yooou, haaaapy biiirthday dear Andy, haaapy biiirthday to yooou...!!

It was Andy's birthday yesterday. I made a caramel cheesecake with caramelised hazelnuts sponge and vanilla cream for my awesome hubby:)

I prepared the cake day before and couldn't wait to show it to him when I woke up... so, we had the cake for breakfast. ;D Nom nom nom...., nom nom nom..., nom nom nom...happy birthday Andy...

And..., it wasn't long before the whole cake disappeared...

I like birthdays. Great excuse to have cake for breakfast:)

Once again, happy birthday to Andy. xxx

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment