Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 60th Birthday to my dad!

Today is my dad's 60th birthday. Happy Birthday to my dad!
お父さん、誕生日おめでとう〜。

I borrowed my mum's oven to make dad's birthday cake. Because I couldn't find a round cake tin and I didn't have much time to prepare the cake, I decided to make a special Swiss roll...

Super light apple cinnamon Swiss roll with strawberries;)

It was not too sweet, which is how my dad likes, and the light sponge went perfectly well with the airy whipped cream.... I was very pleased to be able to bake my dad a birthday cake and celebrate his 60th birthday together. :D

あらためて、お父さんお誕生日おめでとう。

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment