Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bread, bread and more bread

Yesterday was all about bread in The WOS kitchen. I prepared the bread dough the day before and proved it in the fridge overnight so in the morning it was ready to be baked. I was up early to get started.

First off, "Chocolate twist". I had a pot of chocolate paste that was left from my "Billionaire's shortbread". So I used it to make those pretty looking pan au chocolat. ;D The smooth chocolate paste went very well with the sweet and soft bread.

Next up was "Raspberry mascarpone tear & share". We went to raspberry picking the other day and we had a lot in the fridge to use. So I thought "why not use them in my bread".
I made a quick raspberry mascarpone paste and put it inside the bread.
Hummm, it was so good that I couldn't keep it for long... ;)

And the last one, "Raspberry ball". I still had a bowl full of raspberries after making the tear & share, so I decided to make these cute pink balls.
I used the juice from the raspberry as the liquid of the dough, which gave the bread a really nice colour.
There was a nice bite with the pipes and a natural sweetness too!

So..., it was a really nice and tasty morning baking session and that reminded me how much I love making bread;) Yum yum yum.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment