Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to Chris

Haappy Biirthday to you ~, Haappy Biirthday to you ~, Haaappy Biiirthday dear Chris, Haappy Biirthday to you ~ :D

This post is specially for Chris, my mum-in-law, because it's her birthday today;)
Happy Birthday!!

I made her a little blue rose cake with the "happy birthday" icing ribbon wrapped around. The small three tire cake came out simple and pretty (just how I wanted!) with white dots and a baby blue rose. :)


We're going to see her this evening, which is a good news for me because I was thinking how I was going to send this cake by post... (I don't think the cake would have survived if I'd posted it...)

Well well well, I'm off to see her now. Hopefully she will like it!

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment