Thursday, November 17, 2011

Super mini cupcake

I think it's time I shared this exciting news with everyone....We're expecting a new addition to the family..., it's a baby girl! Yes, it's a GIRL!

Andy bet on a boy, but my instinct was telling me it was a girl from the very early days.... and today we finally got to find out who has been right. So... I was right, it's a girl... a baby girl... mini me... I'm already extremely excited about sharing the kitchen with her. ;)

These cupcake are for Mr and me... and a mine one for a little person in my belly. I know it's a bit too early to bake a cake for her, but couldn't help it... I'll take care of the eating bit since I'm supposed to be eating for two, right?

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment