Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas highlights

I've solely enjoyed the festive season's baking and tasting all sorts of Christmas treats;) Here is my highlights!

For the porters I made chocolate cupcakes. With cocoa powder and white chocolate, they should be a nice warm up sugar supply. I also made a panettone. I used the giant cupcake mould to shape the bread, and it came out like a.... hat of some kind...., but it had a very nice Christmassy taste;)

We visited Andy's mum and dad over the Christmas.
On Christmas Eve, we had cheese raclette and pancake for dessert. It was a great fun to make pancakes on the table:)





Moving on to Christmas day, following the tradition, Christmas pudding was lit up nicely. Home-made custard and sherry trifle with extra thick cream and Steve's cheese cake made my stomach more than full...

After a little rest on Boxing day.....,


On the bank holiday Monday, Andy's uncle, aunt and cousins came around to Andy's parents' house. There were 14 people in the house! Thanks to the well-organised buffet by Chris and Pete, we enjoyed a nice dinner. And of course..., desserts;) cupcake, apple tart, cheesecake, trifle....
I couldn't choose one, so I tasted them all.... so full, so good...

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment