Saturday, December 11, 2010

Andy's birthday cake

It was Andy's birthday yesterday. We went to a pub and restaurant called HUB in Osaka.

I made a Strawberry Tea flavoured Swiss roll and brought that to the pub ;b

The soft sponge, and strawberry marshmallows in the middle of the cream might not be a classic birthday cake, but it was easy to cut and serve... It was important for me to serve it quickly since I brought the cake in secretly in order not to be noticed by the pub staffs... Cheeky...;)

When we go back to the UK and have Andy's 30th birthday party properly again, I'll make a bigger and more sparkly cake and put 30 candles on it... huh, just an excuse to make another cake..?

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment