Thursday, June 17, 2010

Leftover hard rock cakes

Whiteorangecreamcheese...
Racheal brought us suger supply at work. Those were the ones that unfortunately (to me fortunately) left by the monkeys who care about their calorie intake, so of course, I volunteered to take them back home. I kept them in the fridge to enjoy after dinner.
When I got them out from the fridge and put a fork in... it was blocked....

I was like 'Nooo"... my lovey soft sponge's gone rock... the cream wasn't really creamy anymore.. more like butter... though the orage jelly top was sort of ... ok...

They still tasted like cake though and actually quite a nice treat after a hard day.

Next time I will make sure just to eat them immediately without putting them in the fridge.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment