Thursday, June 10, 2010

First of many: Scones


Here it is, finally I've started! The first recipe of my world of sweets project.


For my first sweets, I went for an easy opotion. Scones for the UK. This scone came out pretty much like the biscuit from the famous chicken fast food chain, K*C.

When I tucked my hands into the cool flour, butter,milk and egg, it felt so good. I realised how much I missed working with smooth, silky flour. The way they grow in the oven...it's just so therapeutic.

Where is the strawberry jam...;( I was too lazy to make one, so this time I only got cream to go with them. For creamy lover, it was just as good...

I'm thinking Japanese sweets for the next recipe.

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment