Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gorgeous desserts plate

We visited Mahalia, Brian, and Skyla yesterday.

Mahalia cook lovely veggie burger and pea soup for us. Her pea soup and veggie burger had a really nice flavour and went well with the cheesy bun beautifully. She is really a good cook! and mum..., and wife..., and singer...;)

For dessert, I got a big portion of treats! Mahalia's key lime pie was, again, lovely. Smooth key lime filling and biscuit base with icecream filled my cake hole nicely:)

I brought my cupcakes too. I loved seeing Skyla's big smiley face when she licked icing. Nothing can beat seeing people eat your cakes with joy:D

Thanks to Mahalia, Brian and Skyla for an amazing evening;)

Enjoyed the article?

My best content on baking, cakes and breads. Delivered to you for free.



I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment